Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pimp my ride

I am so excited right now. There was a contest on Facebook for a car makeover. All you had to do was submit an essay simply stating why your car deserved a makeover. There is quite a bit wrong with our car, the driver side mirror was knocked off, we epoxied it back on and it fell off again so it does not look very good, nor is it safe. We also have to put air in our back tire everyday, so new tires would be nice etc. Well I got an email saying the judges picked my essay to win their $5,000 car makeover!! I am sooo excited, this is much needed and the biggest thing I have won! Once the details are worked out I will post  before and after photos! If you see something you want, go for it! You never know what could happen!! Just believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment