Saturday, July 9, 2011

When the sun comes back

Today was an emotional day for me as it is every year. July 9, 1999 is when my son Damien was born. Today marked his 12th birthday and I set off balloons with written messages on them like I do for him each year. Damien was a wonderful baby! He would sit in the garden at my parents house and clasp his hands together, look up at the sky and say "thank you God for everything" he was always happy. He would always say things like he was an old soul even though he was only 3. I would say "we will go to the store tomorrow" and his reply would be "no mommy we will go to the store when the sun comes back", he would never say tomorrow for some reason. Happy 12th birthday my angel! Here are photos of the balloons...Spiderman, Sponge Bob & trucks! Love you D-man!




No comments:

Post a Comment