Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Perky Jerky Review!!!!

Holy smokes Jerk Man!! I came across Perky Jerky on Twitter so I decided since I live in a small town and have no way of trying this product I tweeted and asked if I could do a review. Lo and behold I got lucky!!! I opened my mailbox and could smell the deliciousness seeping out of the package!! The sticker does NOT lie......




I received 2 bags The original Perky Jerky and Turkey Perky Jerky. They are both AMAZING....even my fiance said it is the BEST jerky he has ever had. Not only is the flavor right on the money but it is sooooo TENDER!!! The story of how it all came to be is LEGENDARY!! The jerky contains Guarana, which is the main ingredient in Energy drinks.








Perky Jerky is a great on the go snack, I ate some before heading off to work and I had pep in my step and felt like I had the same kind of energy from a drink, but the jerky is so much healthier for you!!! I gotta give it to you Perky Jerky I am addicted and will be buying the Hot & Spicy to try!! Thank you for letting me review about his great Jerky!! Oh and not only is it delicious but a portion of the earnings are devoted to Muscular Dystrophy and Down Syndrome Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment