Thursday, March 5, 2015

It has been awhile!

I haven't been on in quite some time, with that said my life has had some twists and turns.
My "loving" husband I married turned out to be violent, I left 6 days after we were  married. He broke my ring finger, busted my lip wide open, held a knife to my throat and bit my face!
 He went to jail for 5 days and moved out of the state. My kids' dad was abusive to me for 5 years so when this cycle repeated itself again I knew I couldn't stay in a toxic relationship even though he said the epic line "I'm so sorry, it will never happen again".
Been there, done that and moved on!
I switched my occupation from Server to Bartender and I freaking love slinging drinks!! I like to call myself an Intoxicologist hehehe.
I am soooo happy to be back blogging again!
Cheers to this new year!






Heyyyy Bartender!!

No comments:

Post a Comment