Monday, March 30, 2015

Shots, shots, shots.......


I was turned onto an epic Whisky by the name of Fireball in 2012. My 2 best friends and I were shooting pool and drinking beers on a Friday night when an out of towner bought the whole bar a round of Fireball shots. I will try anything once so when we downed these shots I thought I died and went to Heaven, it burned going down but tasted amazeballs! I was hooked ever since then!
 Recently I became a bartender and when asked what I recommend to drink I like to suggest Fireball either that or a beverage with it as an ingredient! Another shot to die for is the Cinnamon toast crunch shot which is Rumchata and Fireball.
My all time fave though is a 57 Chevy Margarita go to your nearest bar and give er a try!
Here are my friends enjoying Fireball...







If you aren't into doing shots then check out their website for recipes or to order some kick ass swag! The BBQ sauce is to die for! We made some meatballs that were the bomb.com click here to try em  FireBalls
They have an Ecook book coming out soon as well! I cannot wait!
So what are you waiting for? Go pick you up some Fireball and slay the dragon! Fire in the hole! Go give them a follow on Twitter






No comments:

Post a Comment