Thursday, June 11, 2015

Update! Found my Nemo!


Ok so I know a couple months ago I said I gave the online dating site a go and it wasn't for me...well after I deleted my account on Plenty of Fish I was bored one night and decided to sign up AGAIN lol. I had my profile for about 2 weeks and began realizing once again it was a mistake, all the guys that approached me just wanted provacative photos of me. I was tipsy on my girlfriends birthday and went to delete my profile when a photo caught my eye, I sent him a message and thank God I did!
Chris is my other half, the male version of me! We Skype for hours upon hours! Text all day long. And it has to be official cause we put on Facebook that we are in a relationship lol!! He is 200 miles away but we are changing that real soon!



We love all the same things except Football teams haha but we can compromise and root for the Chargers.
We both deleted our Plenty of Fish accounts. So I just want to let everyone know that online dating sites can really work!! Don't lose hope! I made this little video for my babe!




I was a lost soul looking for someone to love me and understand me for who I really am. Then our paths crossed and among millions of people on this planet I saw true love in your eyes. I felt like we had known each other from a past life and like no one else would have ever known us. I felt the special kind of love that only happens once in a lifetime! The kind of love which is eternal and lasts a lifetime and beyond! I feel I have loved you forever...even in my lifetimes before...Now that i have found you again in this life I will NEVER give up on you, I will love you til my last breath!  

Here's to us baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment